I really DON'T care what YOU think of me.JOANNE and EUNICE, keep bitching, make my day.I'm so sorry to everyone who had to redo the dance because I screwed up, I feel so bad. :(
Anyway, I finally bought that pretty gray satin bustier from Warehouse! Sent it for maintenance though because the beads were kind of loose. While Mira, Gnia and I were out yesterday at Raffles City shopping, I noticed this guy who looked pretty familiar and, apparently, he thought likewise about me. I intended to walk right past him but he stopped me and said, "Do I know you?"
And I was like, "I don't think so."
"What's your name?"
"Tiffany."
"Where do I know you from?"
"I have nooo idea..."
"Oh, okay."
"See you then."
"Take care."
I was kinda nonplussed because I really thought I'd seen him before but I don't remember meeting any 18 year old-ish chinese guy with an American accent. But he had his head shaved (supposedly for the army) so I probably wouldn't have been able to recognize him anyway. :s Haha, I guess I should stop trying to figure it out then.
The school is really stupid, they made this rule about taxis not being allowed to drive to the hostel and having to stop outside the general office. Completely uncalled for! Especially when you're in heels and in pain from walking the whole day.
5:44 PM